The Center for Election Innovation & Research (CEIR) works to build voter trust and confidence, increase voter participation, and improve the efficiency of election administration. We often act in partnership with election officials and experts from around the country and across the partisan spectrum. Our work ranges from improving existing administrative processes to developing new, innovative research to help drive the elections field.
CEIR seeks a qualified Research Associate to join our team. The Research Associate will conduct original research and provide written quantitative and qualitative analyses. The Research Associate will work full-time in the Washington, DC Metro Area, usually in CEIR’s office, although sometimes working from home may be possible. Job Duties Qualifications Salary & Benefits Application Process
– Conduct original research covering a variety of election-related issues pertinent to CEIR’s mission.
– Draft papers, blog posts, and other writings, to be published by CEIR and/or other outlets.
– Attend convenings, hearings, and other meetings.
– Interact with election officials and other election experts.
– M.A. candidate or graduate preferred; exceptional undergraduates considered.
– Enrolled in, or recently completed, a program in election policy and/or administration, democracy and governance, political science, or public policy; other related disciplines considered.
– Excellent writing skills.
– Superior qualitative, quantitative, and statistical analysis.
– Must be self-motivated, and able to initiate and complete projects with little or no supervision.
– Previous experience with elections is a plus.
– Candidates residing (or planning to reside) in the Washington, DC Metro Area preferred
– Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
– Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance.
– Email the following to email@example.com:
1. Cover letter
2. Resume, including related courses completed
3. Relevant writing sample
– Hiring is done on a rolling basis.
CEIR seeks a qualified Research Associate to join our team.
The Research Associate will conduct original research and provide written quantitative and qualitative analyses. The Research Associate will work full-time in the Washington, DC Metro Area, usually in CEIR’s office, although sometimes working from home may be possible.
Salary & Benefits
The Center for Election Innovation & Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. CEIR will strive to make a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-202-780-1600.